trying to save to ftp

andy turnbull

Sep 15, 2012, 8:12:41 AM9/15/12
to textwr...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying to save web page files to an ftp server, and it just doesn't work. Keep getting message

kErrConnectRetryableErr (application error code: 22119)

anybody got any ideas?

andy turnbull
an...@idirect.com

Patrick Woolsey

Sep 15, 2012, 10:16:39 AM9/15/12
to textwr...@googlegroups.com
At 08:12 -0400 09/15/2012, andy turnbull wrote:
>I've been trying to save web page files to an ftp server, and it just
>doesn't work. Keep getting message
>
>kErrConnectRetryableErr (application error code: 22119)

This error generally means the FTP server you're trying to access doesn't
allow enough connections for normal operation.

If this server also supports SFTP, I recommend you use that instead.
Otherwise, please ping tech support <sup...@barebones.com> and we may be
able to help.

Regards,

Patrick Woolsey