Multi-File Search resets to Open Editing Windows all the time.

Henrik Erlandsson

Aug 18, 2017, 8:37:08 AM8/18/17
to TextWrangler Talk
Typically a project is 20-ish files, and only 1 or max 2 are open at the same time.

Typically you got a message in the log, and you want to find what file in the Currently Open Documents list that generates it.

I just want Ctrl+Shift+F work like in other editors, just search/search+replace in the files in sidebar.

I.e. I want to to reset to Open Text Documents every time instead, so I don't have to click 3 times for every single Ctrl+Shift+F.

How do I do that?