Unsaved docs

Carl

Feb 2, 2018, 9:45:39 AM2/2/18
to TextWrangler Talk
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where unsaved docs are stored? I use TextWrangler not only as an editor but for note taking, I don't save notes (rarely necessary for me)

I've seen a thread from 2011 (I think!) that pointed to ~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler/Auto-Save Recovery/ but this doesn't seem to exist any more and none of the other TextWrangler folders seem to include temp files.

I know it's not really the right way to use TextWrangler but if someone could help it'd be very helpful when I setting up new machines....

Thanks :)

Carl

Feb 2, 2018, 10:16:25 AM2/2/18
to TextWrangler Talk
Update, my latest install had a this folder in /users/me/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler/Auto-Save Recovery/ which includes copies of all unsaved files

The two older machines have this folder but are empty... They do have numerous unsaved docs when I open TextWrangler so are obviously saving these temp files somewhere else. Does anyone know where?