التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

J Ramos

غير مقروءة،
23‏/02‏/2024، 10:45:41 م23 فبراير
إلى TextSoap
When in textsoap panel, all commands function, like uppercase, but when I'm in a third party app, i go to menu icon and choose uppercase and nothing changes in the third party app (i do have the text highlighted), like textedit app or mail. Any suggestions? Also don't see myscrub in services (right-click). Mac.

TB

غير مقروءة،
24‏/02‏/2024، 4:15:58 ص24 فبراير
إلى text...@googlegroups.com
ANy suggestions?

On Feb 22, 2024, at 6:02 PM, J Ramos <helic...@gmail.com> wrote:

When in textsoap panel, all commands function, like uppercase, but when I'm in a third party app, i go to menu icon and choose uppercase and nothing changes in the third party app (i do have the text highlighted), like textedit app or mail. Any suggestions? Also don't see myscrub in services (right-click). Mac.

Julien

غير مقروءة،
08‏/03‏/2024، 2:01:05 ص8 مارس
إلى TextSoap
Are you using the Textsoap Agent ?
Have you tried to copy the text, click your cleaner, paste ?   / personally, I just tried here, it worked fine, without copying of pasting.
Not sure why it wouldn't work for you 🤷🏻‍♂️
Here are my settings on the agent app :

03-08-textsoapAgent-0200.png

Hope it helps 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mark Munz

غير مقروءة،
19‏/03‏/2024، 3:34:40 م19 مارس
إلى text...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes you need to re-enable access to the Agent. I've seen this get reset at various times (some system updates?) and have had to manually reset it.
Here's a quick recap on how you do it:

  1. Quit the textsoapAgent app.
  2. Open System Settings > Privacy & Security > Accessibility
  3. Select textsoapAgent item (so it has a selection), then click on the "-" button to remove it.
  4. Now click on the "+" button, then find the textsoapAgent app (it is in your /Application folder) and add it.
  5. Make sure it is also enabled.
  6. Relaunch textsoapAgent.
It is sometimes possible to skip step 4 by relaunching textsoapAgent, it will attempt to get permission and add itself.
Just make sure it is enabled.

This should cause macOS to allow textsoapAgent to properly drive other apps in the system. Test it with TextEdit. If it works there, it should work in other apps, like Word, Outlook, etc.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TextSoap" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/textsoap/f1e3ec6d-cf64-4dd0-bff3-6d46b3eb1e84n%40googlegroups.com.

--
Mark Munz
unmarked software