Is there a place where people share their custom cleaners?

Steven Morris

Dec 22, 2023, 7:55:31 PM12/22/23
to TextSoap
I've had TextSoap for a while through SetApp. Wrote a custom cleaner to make Zoom chat saves more readable. Some simple reformatting. It was long enough ago that I can't immediately tell what my formula is doing. LOL

I'm interested in seeing what other things people might have as well as sharing my simple little cleaner to save someone time in the future.

I'm also looking for a cleaner that someone has likely already produced to convert (or clean up .srt caption files to extract out the text only.

Steven

Julien Dion (Universus)

Dec 23, 2023, 12:34:37 PM12/23/23
to TextSoap
Hi Steven,
Yes, this seems to be an often repeated feature request from users.
I guess we should do it ourselves, and maybe it would then be announced a bit like this Google Group.
Any idea what platform we could / should use for this ?

Steven Morris

Dec 23, 2023, 11:51:08 PM12/23/23
to TextSoap
I'm not sure. Maybe if someone here knows how to set up a GitHub repository for storing sharing?