Invalid file type error

textdetox-clef2024

May 10, 2024, 5:10:27 AMMay 10
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear Organisers,

I was trying to make a sample submission for the development phase in Codalab. I am getting an Invalid file type error. Screenshot attached. I had also tried with the sample submission file provided by you to see if it works, it gives the same error for me.  Could you please suggest

Best
Susmita
error.PNG

Daryna Dementieva

May 10, 2024, 5:31:03 AMMay 10
to textdetox-clef2024
Hello Susmita,

Please, make sure that you are uploading ZIP arxiv with your .tsv file and not just tsv file.

If the error stays the same, please, send us the file you are submitting, we will have a look.

Best,
Daryna

Daniil Moskovskiy

May 12, 2024, 5:23:51 AMMay 12
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear participant,

Please make sure to get familiar with submission instructions on codalab. Your submission file should be zipped into .zip archive.

Best,
Daniil.