Can I get our team human evaulation detail?

刀下留人

Jun 14, 2024, 5:20:03 AMJun 14
to textdetox-clef2024

Dear organizers,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am currently in the process of writing a paper for EMNLP 2024, and I am reaching out to you in hopes of obtaining crucial data for my research.

To complete my paper, I urgently need access to the human evaluation details of my team (D1n910). Specifically, I am seeking information on Currency, SIM, and fluency for each sample evaluated. This data is essential for me to accurately represent and analyze the results of our work.

Alternatively, if providing the detailed evaluation data is not feasible, would it be possible for you to share which samples were selected for evaluation? This information would also greatly assist me in my writing.

I understand that handling and sharing data can be a sensitive matter, and I appreciate your time and consideration in this request. Your assistance is invaluable to the completion and integrity of my research.

Thank you very much for your support. I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Jiangao Peng

Foshan University

Daryna Dementieva

Jun 14, 2024, 12:18:22 PMJun 14
to 刀下留人, textdetox-clef2024
Dear Jiangao,

We already have prepared the results of all participants here:
Just not in a super nice way. However, you can find your team, download the results, and analyse them.

Best,
Daryna