Reviews and manual evaluation results are out

textdetox-clef2024

Jun 25, 2024, 9:35:48 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear participants,

The reviews of your papers are our and the camera-ready version should be submitted by July, 8th, 23:59 AoE.

If you do not see your review, please, let us know!

Together with the reviews, we are also making available the human evaluation results of your solutions:
This might be helpful for the final versions of your papers preparation!

Do not hesitate to ask any further questions! We are looking for your papers!

Best,
Daryna

刀下留人

Jun 26, 2024, 11:50:03 AM (6 days ago) Jun 26
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear organizers,

I have seen my review. Thank you so much for your review, I will try my best to fix my paper according to your feedback 🌹

Best,

Jiangao

textdetox-clef2024 <textdetox...@googlegroups.com> 于2024年6月25日周二 21:35写道:

刀下留人

Jun 27, 2024, 2:20:39 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear organizers,

We are Team Cake & CLEF 2024 Submission 129. In our Review 1, there is one successful suggestion :):

[It also will be interesting to see some examples of generation from your model. You can include several of them comparing with human references or the baselines.]

If you can release human references, we will give our heart to you QAQ Now we also push an issue in here https://github.com/textdetox/textdetox_clef_2024/issues/1 QAQ

Best,
Jiangao

刀下留人 <wyd1...@gmail.com> 于2024年6月26日周三 23:49写道:

Daryna Dementieva

Jun 28, 2024, 5:33:36 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to 刀下留人, textdetox-clef2024
Hey!

For now, we will still not open the test set answers.

But just for experiments and examples, you can refer to the dev part of our dataset that already has human references:

Best,
Daryna