I had update my paper according your kind reviews, please check it out

刀下留人

Jun 28, 2024, 3:17:27 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear organizers,
My team is Team Cake, and my paper was A Multilingual Text Detoxification Method Based on Few-shot Learning and CO-STAR Framework. CLEF 2024 Submission 129.

I have revised my paper on the EasyChair platform at https://easychair.org/, taking into account the valuable feedback I have received. The updated version is now available both on the platform and in this email.

- For Figures, captions also should be on the upper side. [Done]

- I saw all the links to the models, however, if you have any code example, it also will be nice to add the link to the git repo. [Actually, we relied more on manual operations than code operations. We only used code to create a prompt, which I believe was quite straightforward for everyone. As we are a new lab, if we establish our official lab organization on GitHub, I plan to share my code there. However, you can already access the full pipeline of our model through this link: https://kimi.moonshot.cn/share/cp6ivkecp7f7f0107lr0. This link is also provided in our paper.]

- It also will be interesting to see some examples of generation from your model. You can include several of them comparing with human references or the baselines.  Done. However, we did not have the data from human references. If we had, we would have added it.]

Please kindly review my updated paper, which I have revised on the EasyChair platform at https://easychair.org/. I am deeply grateful for your valuable reviews and feedback :)

Best,

Jiangao

cake.2024A.06281408.pdf