Paper Submissions Info

textdetox-clef2024

May 20, 2024, 7:17:34 AMMay 20
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear participants,

The test phase is over and we are glad to receive so may solutions from you!
While the manual evaluation results are on the way, you can check the fixed automatic evaluation results on our website:

We would also glad if you are going to report your solution as a paper to CLEF-2024.
The deadline for participants submission is May, 31st.
The templates:
We expect your submission to be up to 8 pages of the main content and unlimited references and appendix.

The citation of our shared task paper and other lab papers is already provided in the template:
@inproceedings{dementieva2024overview,
  title={Overview of the Multilingual Text Detoxification Task at PAN 2024},
  author={Dementieva, Daryna and Moskovskiy, Daniil and Babakov, Nikolai and Ayele, Abinew Ali and Rizwan, Naquee and Schneider, Frolian and Wang, Xintog and Yimam, Seid Muhie and Ustalov, Dmitry and Stakovskii, Elisei and Smirnova, Alisa and Elnagar, Ashraf and Mukherjee, Animesh and Panchenko, Alexander},
  booktitle={CEUR Workshop Proceedings},
  year={2024},
  organization={CEUR-WS.org}
}

We are looking forward to your submissions!

Best,
TextDetox Organizers

Nikita Sushko

May 27, 2024, 10:25:30 AMMay 27
to textdetox-clef2024
Hi!

In the template it is said that I need to name the paper in the following format: <Team name> at PAN TexDetox 2024: <Title>. However, since I am the only one in my team (and I did not have the team during the competition), how should I name it?