Dev Leaderboard Submission

textdetox-clef2024

Apr 26, 2024, 5:04:43 AMApr 26
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear participants,

We acknowledge that we have received your complains about dev phase submissions. We will look into it and come back with explanation.

Best,
Daryna

textdetox-clef2024

Apr 26, 2024, 5:27:00 AMApr 26
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear all,

Please, cross-check the correctness of the format of your submissions:

Please make sure your submission does not contain `NaN`s, double tabular symbols and other encoding errors.

Please make sure that the column is filled with predictions. All the details of how to make a proper submission can be found when you click `Participate` then `Submit/View Results`. Here are the instructions:

Development phase - you are given a multilingual corpus of toxic sentences for 9 different languages. The data is to be downloaded as a .tsv file.
The column `neutral_sentence` is empty. Please, fill this column EITHER with your answers OR with the duplication of the input. DURING YOUR SUBMISSION THE COLUMN SHOULD BE FILLED WITH SOME TEXT.

 Note that you can find detailed evaluation results if you download scoring error log. In case of errors please first check error log.

Please, do this check and write us if the issue will still appear.

Best,
Daryna
пятница, 26 апреля 2024 г. в 11:04:43 UTC+2, textdetox-clef2024: