Error submitting file

luozhongyu2799

May 6, 2024, 9:04:18 AMMay 6
to textdetox...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizer:
Sorry to bother you, I have a problem with the file I submitted and I want to ask you. I packaged it into a .zip file according to the submitted format (.tsv file format) and submitted it. The system displayed the following error. How should I solve this problem?
I look forward to your reply and can help me solve this problem. I wish you a happy life.
Yours Mr.Luo

Daryna Dementieva

May 6, 2024, 9:38:01 AMMay 6
to luozhongyu2799, textdetox...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Luo,

Please, let us know which specific part of the leaderboard you are trying to submit -- dev or test?
Did you download the latest versions of the sample submissions from here?
We updated encodings, so no such error should appear.

Please, let us know these details.

Best,
Daryna