Reports Preparation: final steps

textdetox-clef2024

May 29, 2024, 9:19:53 AMMay 29
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear participants,

We are very looking forward to your reports.

There are just two points that we want to clarify:

1) You submissions should NOT be anonymous. You can write down all your authors names and affiliations already now.

2) In our template that we have provided for your report, you could find several already prepared citations: (i) overview of PAN lab; (ii) our shared task future report; (iii) TIRA.

We would highly appreciate if you, for sure, cite PAN lab AND specifically our shared task report.

I will once again pass here the citation:

@inproceedings{dementieva2024overview,
  title={Overview of the Multilingual Text Detoxification Task at PAN 2024},
  author={Dementieva, Daryna and Moskovskiy, Daniil and Babakov, Nikolai and Ayele, Abinew Ali and Rizwan, Naquee and Schneider, Frolian and Wang, Xintog and Yimam, Seid Muhie and Ustalov, Dmitry and Stakovskii, Elisei and Smirnova, Alisa and Elnagar, Ashraf and Mukherjee, Animesh and Panchenko, Alexander},
  booktitle={Working Notes of CLEF 2024 - Conference and Labs of the Evaluation Forum},
  editor = {Guglielmo Faggioli and Nicola Ferro and Petra Galu{\v{s}}{\v{c}}{\'a}kov{\'a} and Alba Garc{\'i}a Seco de Herrera},
  year={2024},
  organization={CEUR-WS.org}
}

刀下留人

May 29, 2024, 4:49:41 PMMay 29
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear textdetox-clef2024:
could you pls tell me what track i should select?
image.png

best,
d1n910

textdetox-clef2024 <textdetox...@googlegroups.com> 于2024年5月29日周三 21:19写道:

刀下留人

May 29, 2024, 9:47:46 PMMay 29
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear textdetox-clef2024:
I know now!
its Digital Text Forensics and Stylometry (PAN) !

best,
cake

刀下留人 <wyd1...@gmail.com> 于2024年5月30日周四 04:49写道: