Manual Evaluation Results are Available!

textdetox-clef2024

May 26, 2024, 4:57:47 PMMay 26
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear participants,

We are glad to inform you that the manual evaluation phase has finished and the final results are already available on our website:
Test Phase: Manual Evaluation Final Results

We are again very thankful for your submissions! Per each language, we have highlighted top3 participants (usernames as stated in Codalab):

The main average result: SomethingAwful, adugeen, VitalyProtasov
English: d1n910, mkrisnai, maryam.najafi
Spanish: SomethingAwful, mkrisnai, VitalyProtasov
German: SomethingAwful, erehulka, nikita.sushko
Chinese: d1n910, erehulka, bmmikheev
Arabic: nikita.sushko, adugeen, VitalyProtasov
Hindi: VitalyProtasov, SomethingAwful, nikita.sushko
Ukrainian: adugeen, mkrisnai, SomethingAwful
Russian: SomethingAwful, mkrisnai, adugeen
Amharic: ZhongyuLuo, SomethingAwful, adugeen

We congratulate you all on the finalization of the shared task results and looking forward to your systems reports submissions by May, 31st!

Best regards,
Daryna

刀下留人

May 27, 2024, 3:15:34 AMMay 27
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear organizers,
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your work!! 🫡
I'm thrilled that my results show that maybe my work can help the world be better and better. 🥹
I try my best to write my systems reports professionally and seriously 📄 😠 🖊️(I have been doing this for two weeks and it's not easy for me LOL 🥹).

Best,
Cake 🫡

PS: Thank you very much to Ms. Daryna from your organization for the email exchange of our messages during the testing period 🌹; I was very impressed 🫡.

textdetox-clef2024 <textdetox...@googlegroups.com> 于2024年5月27日周一 04:57写道: