Submission for text detox

Susmita Ganguly

May 17, 2024, 5:53:12 PMMay 17
to textdetox-clef2024, taimoor khan
Dear Organisers,

We are part of the Linguistic_Hygenist team, and upon reviewing the current leaderboard, we were unable to locate our team's name. Our team had previously achieved a score of 3.1.
Upon rethinking, we realized that we may have submitted our entries using a different name, "Hygenist_google," during the Google form submission process. We encountered several challenges during submission, and I and my partner were trying to submit independently and unknowingly we went out of sync.

Could you kindly confirm if our submissions were overlooked due to this discrepancy? If so, we would greatly appreciate it if you could reconsider our entries or maybe let us know what went wrong.
Thank you very much.

Warm regards,
Susmita

Daryna Dementieva

May 18, 2024, 10:27:30 AMMay 18
to Susmita Ganguly, textdetox-clef2024, taimoor khan
Dear Susmita,

I can see an entry from the team "Linguistic_Hygienist" in the Google form. However, I cannot see anything similar at the leaderboard.

Were your submissions successful? Did you publish them to the leaderboard?

Best,
Daryna

textdetox-clef2024

May 20, 2024, 7:25:23 AMMay 20
to textdetox-clef2024
Dear Susmita,

We will discuss with organizers how to include your automatic evaluation results.
However, as you filled in the form within the deadline, we will include your submission for manual evaluation.

What you still can do for now -- in the screenshot that you sent me, you can see the "plus" button near all submissions. If you click on it, it will uncover additional info together with "Submit to leaderboard" button. May, you can try it now?

Best,
Daryna

суббота, 18 мая 2024 г. в 16:27:30 UTC+2, Daryna Dementieva:

Susmita Ganguly

May 20, 2024, 7:50:49 AMMay 20
to textdetox-clef2024
Hey,

I did it and and appeared on the leadeeboard with my userid gangopsa.

Many thanks
Susmita