SWIG and EmotivWrapper

col...@hotmail.com

Jan 25, 2012, 8:38:02 AM1/25/12
to text20
Hi there,

I am sorry that I am unfamiliar with Google Code. I wanted to follow
the instructions provided here: http://code.google.com/p/text20/wiki/WrapperEmotiv
in order to create my own Wrapper library to read Raw EEG data from my
Emotiv. However, the edkWrapper.i and edkWrapper.def files were not
provided, or at least I was unable to find the resources directory.

Is the file missing or did I look in the wrong place. I would write my
own but I am very unfamiliar with the operation of SWIG, so maybe I am
missing something very basic, if anyone could point me in the right
direction, thanks.

Colm

Ralf

Jan 25, 2012, 6:00:30 PM1/25/12
to text20

Hi,

please check out this link and see if it helps:

http://code.google.com/p/text20/downloads/detail?name=wrapper.zip

Cheers,
Ralf