Using a Tobii x50

Ralf

Nov 3, 2010, 8:18:18 AM11/3/10
to text20
I got this mail from one of our users, maybe someone else runs into
the same problem:

---

As soon as I'd sent the email last night I realised what my problem
was and I've just got back from the lab having fixed it.

Basically I was assuming that I could just connect the x50 to the PC
and it would automatically detect and begin communication with the
same SDK as the one I successfully used with the X60, this seems not
to be the case.

I have now installed the early sdk and the drivers specifically for
the X50, (after removing the X60 install) and I can now calibrate and
use Processing with my sketch successfully.

[...]

I'll let you know how things go but the X50 does work with your
diagnostic interface and the Processing plug in.