Position announcement: Open Education Librarian at UT Austin

c.l...@austin.utexas.edu

Oct 21, 2022, 10:31:55 AM10/21/22
to Texas OER Community (Higher Ed)

Hi everyone-

Please consider coming to join us at UT Austin. We are hiring for an Open Education Librarian to build on existing work and relationships to lead the planning, implementation, and assessment of the UT Austin open education program.

Full job posting:  https://utaustin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UTstaff/job/UT-MAIN-CAMPUS/Tocker-Open-Education-Librarian--Assistant-Librarian-_R_00023456

Research indicates that applicants with marginalized identities are hesitant to apply for positions if they do not meet all of the qualifications. We want to emphasize that the preferred qualifications are not required and that we are committed to helping our future colleague develop these preferred skills.

Applications will be reviewed upon receipt, so we encourage early submission.

I’m happy to answer questions y’all might have about the position or working at UT Austin.

Best-

Colleen

Colleen Lyon (she/her)

Pronunciation

The University of Texas at Austin

Head of Scholarly Communications | University of Texas Libraries

c.l...@austin.utexas.edu

http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2528-7223

Texas ScholarWorks