You deserve recognition for all you do.

Gabby Hernandez

Mar 3, 2022, 9:13:18 AM3/3/22
to Texas OER Community (Higher Ed)
The Texas Conference of Digital Libraries invites you to celebrate your accomplishments

Each year, the TDL Awards honor Texas-based individuals and groups that have made outstanding contributions to the advancement of digital libraries. Digital libraries are defined broadly to include access to digital collections from allied organizations such as museums, archives, historical societies, and other cultural heritage institutions.

From large-scale, institution-wide projects to individuals on tiny teams, the annual TDL Awards recognize all of the digital juggling we do as librarians, archivists, students, and technologists. Click here to read on and submit your nominations today!

TDL Awards nominations are open

Deadline extended to March 14
TDL Award nominations close Monday, March 14, 2022 at 9:00am CST.
Click here to submit your nomination.

Looking for inspiration?

Taking a few minutes to savor your achievements or reflect on the excellence you see among your peers feels really good. And whether you plan to nominate yourself or a colleague for a TDL Award, take a moment to look at our previous award winners. They will amaze you and inspire you. ...And just think - you or your nominee could be the inspiration among next year's award winners!

Appreciate, reflect, and inspire

Click here to learn more & register for TCDL