Call for Participation: OER in Caribbean Studies

DeForest, Lea

Nov 10, 2022, 10:04:38 AM11/10/22
to Texas OER Higher Ed Google Group
Good morning, Texas OER Community,

The Digital Library of the Caribbean invites proposals from individuals and groups seeking to develop open educational resources that build upon, enhance, or complement their digital collections related to Caribbean Studies.

There will be three open calls for proposals awarding over $100,000 over the course of the program period. In this first round, proposals will be due on March 15, 2023.

You can learn more - and please share with your faculty & students! - at the link below.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in collaborating with Texas Digital Library and our community of OER librarians.

Hope you have a great day,

LD

Lea DeForest, MSIS she/her  #BLM

Communications Manager & OER Support Service Lead