New on the DigiTex Blog

judith....@austincc.edu

Dec 9, 2021, 1:49:38 PM12/9/21
to Texas OER Community (Higher Ed)
Texas OER Colleagues:

I thought you might be interested in our most recent blog post in which I share my experience using Open Author to add resources from an online course to OERTX, the state’s digital repository of OER for Texas students and educational institutions, in Hall & Oates & Theatre Appreciation: Contributing to OERTX. I hope you find the post useful --and that it might inspire you to contribute to OERTX!

Best,

Judith
Judith Sebesta, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Digital Higher Education Consortium of Texas (DigiTex)
President, Executive Council, Community College Consortium for OER
My gender pronouns: she/her/hers