Free webinar: Strategies for Student Engagement in OER

DeForest, Lea

Apr 23, 2021, 11:59:06 AM4/23/21
to Texas OER Higher Ed Google Group

Dear Texas OER Community,

You are invited to join the Texas Council on Academic Libraries and the Texas Digital Library for a free webinar about Strategies for Student Engagement in OER on Tuesday, May 11, 2021.

Click here to register

Invited panelists include librarians, faculty, student engagement staff, and representatives from student government, who will present their strategies for engaging students in OER efforts on their campuses. We will have plenty of time for Q&A as well as a fun, hands-on activity. More event details below:

FREE WEBINAR: Strategies for Student Engagement in OER

  • Tuesday, May 11, 2021

  • 1pm - 2:30pm CST

  • This webinar is free and open to anyone who is interested. Registration is required. Register here for the webinar.  Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join both webinars as well as a calendar download.

  • Moderated by David Baca, Library Director, Texas A&M University at Galveston

The webinar will be recorded and published to TDL’s YouTube channel. Please contact Texas Digital library at in...@tdl.org if you have any questions or suggestions.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Lea

Join me at the Texas Conference on Digital Libraries

TCDL 2021 | May 24-26 | online

Lea DeForest, MSIS she/her  #BLM

Communications Manager, Texas Digital Library

defor...@austin.utexas.edu | www.tdl.org

Join TDL’s e-mail list | Connect with me on Linked In