Opportunity for open education practitioners (stipend)

DeForest, Lea

Jan 27, 2023, 12:50:29 PM1/27/23
to Texas OER Higher Ed Google Group
The Digital Public Library of America seeks information professionals, students, and librarians to apply to join the Curation Corps, a national team composed of members who are passionate about open access, to assist with curation, contribution, and creation for their ebooks program.

DPLA Curation Corps members generally contribute 15-25 hours per quarter on a flexible schedule and receive an honorarium that ranges between $3,400 and $13,300 annually, depending on level of involvement.

Anyone who is passionate about, works with, advocates for, and/or publishes OER would be a strong candidate for the Curation Corps.

You can learn more about the program and apply here:

Join an information session at 2pm Central on February 9:
https://dpla.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkd-6qrjgqHNUg15673nI9Kp_JLU5lS6xa

Texas Digital Library proudly partners with the Digital Public Library of America; feel free to contact me if you'd like to learn more about DPLA and how to get involved.

Happy Friday!

LD

Lea DeForest, MSIS she/her  #BLM

Join me at the Texas Conference on Digital Libraries

Communications Manager & OER Support Service Lead