Custom made Endurance Pendant for sale

Renee Dorsey

Dec 4, 2012, 12:11:49 PM12/4/12
to tevi...@googlegroups.com
I have a pendant for sale and I thought this might be a good group to offer it in.   I had this made from the wedding rings of my first marriage, back in 2000.   My first husband wanted me to get rid of my two Arabian mares and we divorced when I refused.   I decided to go to the Buckeye Arabian horse show in Columbus, Ohio in 2002 and went to the Gorgeous Horse jeweler at the show.    I saw this pendant in his display case:    http://www.gorgeoushorse.com/index.php/fa/p/pid/397      I asked him to take MY rings and basically use them to make my own pendant and it included all the diamonds, so my pendant has diamonds in the rocks on the pendant.

I really just do not wear this anymore, and it seems a waste to not show it.  Maybe a person who rode this year and got some awesome awards would like this for Christmas?  I can get an appraisal from a jeweler if you like.   I do not expect $ 1500 like the current price, but since mine also has some diamonds, it might be more than just plain gold.   I will also ship fully insured via UPS and will expect a secure payment.  Credit card is ok as I can run it through paypal or via my iphone square app.

Email me if you have questions; the best email to reach me is OVPr...@gmail.com.
Necklace front.JPG

heidi larson

Dec 5, 2012, 2:30:07 AM12/5/12
to tevi...@googlegroups.com
Ahhhh - the old "horse or divorce" - know it well - I've got 3 horses and a new(er) husband!!

. o o o o
. o_ \ \____ o_ \_\
. / \
. / \ / /