Following the Tevis Online

Crysta Turnage

Oct 3, 2011, 1:46:02 PM10/3/11
to ride...@endurance.net, tevi...@googlegroups.com, new100milers
Unable to make it to California to follow the 2011 Western States Trail Ride (Tevis Cup) in person?  Well the next best thing is to follow along online!

The Western States Trail Foundation has a loyal group of volunteers that will be working hard to bring you up to date information during the ride weekend.  First, visit our website at http://www.teviscup.org/ for the most recent updates.  There should also be a link on the website to "where's my rider"/webcast - although it seems to have fallen off the website right now. We'll make sure it's up by the day.  That link will allow you to search the progress of a specific rider, as well as have information by checkpoint, and a current list of pulled riders.
You can "Like" us on Facebook, at Tevis Cup (Official) - 100 Mile One Day Western States Trail Ride .  This page should be very active during the event, with information streaming in from our team in the field, as well as posts and comments from others viewing around the world.

We’ll be also taking photos throughout the weekend, and they will be uploaded and linked from teviscup2011.blogspot.com (as well as linked on Twitter and on Facebook).

The Twitter feed should show up under #Tevis11. The main newsfeed is posting as @TevisNews.  If you will be tweeting from the ride, please use the #Tevis11 hashtag to make searching easier.  Also, please send your Twitter user name to Tevi...@gmail.com so we can follow your account and retweet posts and updates.

--
~ Crysta
http://dreammakker.blogspot.com/

"Those of us who finish near the back, make the rest of you look good."
<\__~
 ((  ))...........

Crysta Turnage

Jul 23, 2012, 12:11:12 PM7/23/12
Unable to make it to California for the 2012 Western States Trail Ride (Tevis Cup) in person?  Well the next best thing is to follow along online!

The Western States Trail Foundation has a loyal group of volunteers that will be working hard to bring you up to date information during the ride weekend.  First, visit our website at http://www.teviscup.org/ for the most recent updates.  When the ride starts, there will be a link on the website to "Where's my rider", the live webcast.  That link will allow you to search the progress of a specific rider, information by checkpoint, and a current list of pulled riders.

For the most up to date information, you can "Like" us on Facebook, at Tevis Cup (Official) - 100 Mile One Day Western States Trail Ride .  This page should be very active during the event, with information streaming in from our team in the field, as well as posts and comments from others viewing around the world.  This would be the best location for others to post updates and information from in the field.

We’ll be also taking photos throughout the weekend, and they will be uploaded and linked from Picasa (Google Photos) https://profiles.google.com/u/1/Tevisfeed#Tevisfeed/photos as well as linked on Twitter and Facebook.

The Twitter feed should show up under #Tevis100. The main newsfeed is posting as @TevisNews.  If you will be tweeting from the ride, please use the #Tevis100 hashtag to make searching easier.  Also, please send your Twitter user name to Tevi...@gmail.com so we can follow your account and retweet posts and updates.

Crysta Turnage

Jul 16, 2013, 5:56:14 PM7/16/13
to ride...@endurance.net, aercmembersforum, PN...@yahoogroups.com, tevi...@googlegroups.com, GaitedDistanceRiders, GaitedEnduranceRiders, new100milers
Unable to make it to California for the 2013 Western States Trail Ride (Tevis Cup) in person?  Well the next best thing is to follow along online!

There is also an EVENT Page, where those of you who ARE lucky enough to be at the ride can post photos and status updates for all others to enjoy.  Please use this direct link:  https://www.facebook.com/events/520783851316691/

We’ll be also taking photos throughout the weekend, and they will be uploaded and linked from Picasa (Google Photos) https://profiles.google.com/u/1/Tevisfeed#Tevisfeed/photos as well as linked on Twitter and Facebook.

The Twitter feed should show up under #Tevis. The main newsfeed is posting as @TevisNews.  If you will be tweeting from the ride, please use the #Tevis hashtag to make searching easier.  Also, please send your Twitter user name to Tevi...@gmail.com so we can follow your account and retweet posts and updates.

PLEASE CROSS POST AND FORWARD TO ANY OTHER REGIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND/OR LISTS!

Thank you.