Finish line photos

Sherman

Aug 14, 2012, 2:18:51 PM8/14/12
to tevi...@googlegroups.com
Was there an official photographer taking the finish line photos? If so, who is it and how do I contact them?

Kathy

Crysta Turnage

Aug 14, 2012, 2:22:16 PM8/14/12
to tevi...@googlegroups.com
Rene Baylor with Gore Baylor photography was doing the photos.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Sherman <sherm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Was there an official photographer taking the finish line photos? If so, who is it and how do I contact them?

Kathy

~ Crysta
http://dreammakker.blogspot.com/

"Those of us who finish near the back, make the rest of you look good."
<\__~

Squishy

Aug 14, 2012, 3:07:48 PM8/14/12
to tevi...@googlegroups.com
Baylor/Gore also. At least I had those photos in my group w the Cougar Rock photos.
Diana