Equine Massage at Tevis

judyshatir

Jul 10, 2013, 4:11:57 PM7/10/13
to tevi...@googlegroups.com
I will be offering massage at Tevis, both preride at the fairgrounds and at the Foresthill stop.  If I have enough interest,i.e., scheduled appointments,  I can also be at Robie Park and at Robinson Flat.  Help your horse be at his best for the ride and address all those accumulated knots before they become a problem.  I have helped four previous winners including CV Eli and Jeremy Reynolds twice, Judy Reen's Benji, and K-Zar Emmanuel who came into Foresthill in 3rd place and went on to win after a 45 minute massage. Any of you who saw my demo at the Tevis Educational Ride who want to schedule a massage, please contact me and I will make sure to get you in.  $60/hr or $1/minute.  (530) 470-3247.

Judy Houle
Maximum Equine