Tetrad Installation problems, both on Windows and Linux CentOs

valsasi...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2014, 5:52:48 AM10/2/14
to tetrad-us...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am trying to install the latest version of Tetrad both on Linux (Centos Redhat) and Windows, but I get installation errors in both operating systems (see attachments).

- For Linux, I obtain following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.long.UnsupportedClassVersionError: edu/cmu/tetradapp/Tetrad: Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

- For Windows, I obtain following error:

"Failed to validate certificate. The application will not be executed"

How can I solve these problems? Any suggestion is welcome
Kind regards
Paola

Tetrad-error-install-windows.tiff
Tetrad-error-install-linux-centos.tiff