Asking about latest source code of Tetrad

Juliana

Sep 23, 2015, 12:46:20 PM9/23/15
to Tetrad Users Group
Hi, Tetrad creators,

Thank you very much for your time!

I recently want to download Tetrad's source code, yet the latest version with source code I found is tetrad-5.1.0-8 from this link. But its jnlp or jar file has the latest version tetrad-5.2.1-3. I wonder whether the corresponding source code is available? And if not, whether it is fine to use tetrad-5.1.0-8 source code?

Thanks,
Juliana

Joseph Ramsey

Sep 23, 2015, 12:56:45 PM9/23/15
to tetrad-us...@googlegroups.com
It's a bit dated, but it's fine to use. I can't put the new one up online yet, but when I do I can let you know.

Joseph D. Ramsey
Special Faculty and Director of Research Computing
Department of Philosophy
143 Baker Hall
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

jsph....@gmail.com
Office: (412) 268-8063
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jdramsey

Cloud Huang

Sep 23, 2015, 3:05:39 PM9/23/15
to tetrad-us...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much, Dr. Joseph Ramsey! I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Yun

Yun Huang
Intelligent Systems Program