problems with the Knowledge Box

Silvia Golia

Oct 1, 2015, 6:50:38 AM10/1/15
to Tetrad Users Group
Hey there,

I started to use Tetrad program for my research using version 5.1.0-6. With that version I was able to include expert knowledge through the Knowledge Box.
I have downloaded this morning the new version of Tetrad, the one available now that is the 5.2.1-3 version, and I tried to repeat some analysis that I have done with my previous version, but the knowledge box did not work.
After having insert the variables in their proper tier (I have used 4 tiers) and saved the box, when I open the box again I find one of the variable in tier 3 and all the others are in "Not in tier" box. The variables are continuous but I think that I loaded them properly, if the procedure is not changed moving from 5.1.0-6 to 5.2.1-3 version.
Where do I make a mistake? Thanks for the help.

Best
Silvia