Input into Multiple Indicator Measurement Nodes

Scott

Aug 15, 2015, 6:46:15 PM8/15/15
to Tetrad Users Group
I started playing around with the MIMBuild and Purify nodes.  I did it once or twice, but it becomes pretty tedious with a large model, and I couldn't find any way to specify the models besides dragging the variables onto the clusters in the window.

It lists that a graph can be an input, but it's hard to figure out how that would work...

And the node doesn't have any way to enter text or copy and paste in a model.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to input a model to these nodes that I'm missing, or if this is just a known set of missing features.  If these nodes aren't used that often, maybe it's a known omission.

Best,

Scott