WWDC Meetup Tue Jun 11 12:30pm / "2.0" Badge for App List

Greg Scown

May 24, 2013, 2:04:59 PM5/24/13
to tetou...@googlegroups.com
Dear TextExpander SDK Adopters:

I hope you can join us for lunch on Tuesday (Jun 11th) during WWDC week at 12:30pm in Yerba Buena Garden, just across 4th street and beyond the Metreon. Jean, Philip, and I will be there in Smile blue, most likely toward the northeast corner of the gardens. Bring your lunch, and chat with us about SDK adoption, what's new in 2.0, and what you'd like to see moving forward. If you're at WWDC, you can grab takeaway boxed lunches. If you're not or you'd like something different, maybe check out whichcraft.

We'd love to get a sense of who can join us. Please RSVP.

We've added a "2.0" badge to the TextExpander touch apps list. If you've added support for fill-ins and/or formatted text, please let us know so that we can badge your app.

Thanks!

Greg for
The TextExpander Team at Smile