TextExpander touch 3.5.3 SDK Now Available

Greg Scown

Aug 29, 2015, 3:39:58 PM8/29/15
to tetouch-sdk
Dear Developers:

The TextExpander touch 3.5.3 SDK is now available on GitHub:

This version fixes a potential hang on initialization. You may have found users could work around it by entering Airplane mode. TextExpander was querying the host name to record snippet usage stats, but the call wasn't returning immediately as we expected. We've switched to the device name using a different call which we can reasonably expect to return immediately.

If you haven't already, you'll probably want to add these to LSApplicationQueriesSchemes:

tetouch
tetouch-xc
tetouch-settings

This build includes a "Bitcode" folder, which contains a version of the TextExpander.framework compiled using Xcode 7 beta, which includes Bitcode. Xcode 7 isn't final yet, so this is only beta, but if you'd like to do a trial run of building with Bitcode support, that's all ready for you.

Our plan is to build and release an updated framework as soon as we can following Apple's release of Xcode 7 final.

Please get in touch if you have any questions:

Thanks for supporting TextExpander touch in your app!

TextExpander touch Team @ Smile