TextExpander touch 2.2.1 Available, arm64 Ready

Greg Scown

Sep 27, 2013, 7:29:11 PM9/27/13
to tetou...@googlegroups.com
Dear TextExpander touch SDK Adopters,

Thanks again for your work integrating TextExpander into your apps.

We received a crash report on an iPhone 5s last night (thank you, anonymous developer), and fortunately I got my iPhone 5s today. I've reproduced and fixed the crash. I've tested the SDK on the 5s (arm64) hardware.

The TextExpander touch 2.2.1 SDK is available and tagged on GitHub:

If you've updated to iOS 7 and your app is on sale but doesn't appear on the apps list:

…please let us know, and we'll get you added.

We strongly recommend you update your TextExpander.framework so that you've got the latest and greatest for your next app submission.

Please let us know if you have any questions: tetouch@smilesoftware.com

Regards,

Greg Scown for the TextExpander touch Team
tet...@smilesoftware.com