TextExpander touch 4.0 SDK GM Now Available

Greg Scown

Aug 12, 2016, 7:49:04 PM8/12/16
to tetouch-sdk
Dear TextExpander Developers:

The TextExpander touch 4.0 SDK is now available on GitHub:

What's new in the 4.0 SDK?
  • Updated to handle new HTML snippet type introduced in TextExpander 6 for macOS and TextExpander 4 for iOS
  • Adds Swift demo app:
    • The Swift demo app is not meant to illustrate Swift best practices; we welcome pull requests to improve it
    • The only tricky thing we ran into was that expansionStatusForceLoad doesn’t return a Bool and throws; see the demo app for how to deal with that
  • TextExpander.framework is now fat and includes Bitcode and i386 and x86_64 architectures for the Simulator
    • Note: Older linkers strip Bitcode from fat frameworks with i386 or x86_64 architectures; use Xcode 7.3.1 or Xcode 8
Please get in touch if you have any questions:

Thanks for supporting TextExpander touch in your app!

TextExpander touch Team @ Smile