TextExpander apps list and iOS 7

Greg Scown

Sep 18, 2013, 1:11:53 PM9/18/13
to tetou...@googlegroups.com
Dear TextExpander touch SDK Adopters,

Thanks again for your hard work in preparing for iOS 7.

When your app with updated TextExpander support is "Ready for Sale," please let us know so that we can add it to the iOS 7 apps list:

We posted this to our blog to educate our customers on the change:

We've been alerted to one issue in the sample code. Expanded fill-ins were not executing the textDidChange workaround and so their display was limited to one line until a key is tapped. Please add self.snippetExpanded = YES as the first line of makeIdentifiedTextObjectFirstResponder… This will ensure that the same workaround for regular expansions applies to fill-ins as well. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any questions: tetouch@smilesoftware.com

Regards,

Greg Scown for the TextExpander touch Team
tet...@smilesoftware.com