TextExpander touch 2.0 Approved

Greg Scown

May 20, 2013, 5:53:50 PM5/20/13
to tetou...@googlegroups.com
Dear TextExpander touch Integrators,

Just a quick note to let you know that TextExpander touch 2.0 has been approved. We plan to pull the trigger on the release today, Monday, May 20th, at around 7pm US Pacific time. It'll take a few hours for the update to become available.

We hope you'll update your software to include support for formatted text and fill-ins. If you've not already downloaded the SDK, you'll find it here:

There are additional details on our SDK page, including a tutorial on adding fill-in support:

Thanks again for adding TextExpander touch support to your app. Please let us know if we can be of help as you update for 2.0.

Regards,

The TextExpander touch Team at Smile