Whenever I do Tethys manage start i get this strange error

Sai Krishna

Aug 2, 2020, 7:35:17 PM8/2/20
to Tethys Platform
Hi All,

Whenever I do tethys manage start, it works but give a whole page of errors and the PORT number is 5436,
when i visit the browser to localhost:5436, 127.0.0.1:5436 both shows server not found error .

Can anybody help me

Thanks and Regards

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 7.25.21 PM.png

Riley Hales

Aug 2, 2020, 7:38:38 PM8/2/20
to Sai Krishna, Tethys Platform
Hi Sai,

That error probably means you haven’t started the databases before trying to launch the development server which uses those databases. Hence when you try to start the server you get an error about how it's unable to connect. Try "tethys db start” and then “tethys manage start” again and see if that clears it up.

Best of luck!

On Aug 2, 2020, at 5:35 PM, Sai Krishna <saikris...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Whenever I do tethys manage start, it works but give a whole page of errors and the PORT number is 5436,
when i visit the browser to localhost:5436, 127.0.0.1:5436 both shows server not found error .

Can anybody help me

Thanks and Regards

<Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 7.25.21 PM.png>

Sai Krishna

Aug 2, 2020, 7:42:48 PM8/2/20
to Tethys Platform
Awesome,