Tethys Chart Gizmo

Christian Kesler

Jun 24, 2016, 12:40:01 PM6/24/16
to Tethys Platform
Sarva and I are trying to use the tethys gizmo to plot two time series on a single graph. Is it possible possible to use the gizmo to do this? Or will this feature be available in the future?

Ezra Rice

Jun 24, 2016, 10:25:28 PM6/24/16
to Christian Kesler, Tethys Platform
You should be able to plot both on the same chart as long as the data is organized properly. Look at the gizmo showcase link after you have started the Tethys environment to see an example of two on the same chart.