Capturing files

1 view

Deering, Brian R.

Aug 19, 2007, 9:10:19 PM8/19/07
to tet_p...@googlegroups.com
All

Things are going well on the capture end of this process.

Over the weekend my son and I made it to NARA in College park and captured almost all of the INTSUMS from February 15, 1968 to June 30, 1968. When NARA closed at 4:45 PM we still had 5 days of reports from June 1968 to capture. Blast it!

We plan one additional day at the archives to capture those missing documents and retake images of about 45 individual pages that we had previously captured but identified as unreadable.

I should have the images uploaded and easily available in the next few days.

Brian R. Deering
The MITRE Corporation
MS T730
7515 Colshire Drive