Welcome to newcomers

Deering, Brian R.

Jul 16, 2007, 11:23:11 AM7/16/07
to tet_p...@googlegroups.com
Good Welcome to the newcomers on the project! Feel free to share, that's what this is all about.

If you'd like to know where we are at this point the archives of our messages are available at http://groups.google.com/group/tet_project. We're still in the early planning stages. This weekend I'll assess the level of effort required to capture the documents we require and then we can better scope this project.

To everyone, we have encountered some naming overlaps. For instance, there are two Brians and two Captains on the list. So, if your e-mail to the group intends a response from a specific person please be specific in addressing.

There is:
  • Captain Freddie
  • Captain Brian, and
  • Just Brian
I'm Just Brian.

Administrivia - Google places a maximum size limit on attachments. Although I can't find anything that says what the limit is a 5MB attachment was rejected. If you have a large attachment you can put it into the 'files' area of the group at http://groups.google.com/group/tet_project/files and then simply refer to it in an e-mail to the List.

Hope all is well with everyone,

Just Brian