New Page at Tet Project - Recommended Readings

Deering, Brian R.

Aug 25, 2007, 1:11:55 PM8/25/07
to tet_p...@googlegroups.com
All,

In the Pages area of the Tet Project I have established a new 'Recommended Readings' page and populated it with two links to books related to the Vietnam War.

I invite others who have readings (books, articles, web sites, etc) to post them to the 'Recommended Readings' page or send them to me and I'll post them.

If we limit the readings to those that members have read and believe to be worth recommending then this page has the potential to be as valuable a resource as the INTSUMS images.

Brian

Brian R. Deering
The MITRE Corporation
MS T730