Images temporarily unavailable

1 view

Deering, Brian R.

Aug 25, 2007, 11:27:30 AM8/25/07
to tet_p...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

The images of the Tet Offensive INTSUMS are unavailable until 9-1-07.

On the free web space site we have a limited monthly bandwidth that we can use and the images were so large that I pretty much used all of that up. This morning I converted the files to a higher compression with no quality loss but I no longer have the bandwidth to load those and won't until the monthly counter resets on 9-1-2007.

On Saturday, September 1, I will have the images on the web with substantial bandwidth remaining.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you need individual files I can send them to you. Or, if you want all of the files and can burn an ISO image to CD please let me know and I'll find a temporary place where I can store a 395 MB file.

Brian R. Deering
The MITRE Corporation
MS T730
7515 Colshire Drive
McLean, VA 22102

703.983.7633

Check out my personal project: http://groups.google.com/group/tet_project/

Brian Deering

Aug 26, 2007, 4:49:19 PM8/26/07
to tet_p...@googlegroups.com
I was able to download messages today, so give them a try. If you receive an error message, please let me know what it says.

Thanx