Modifying TestWise themes

Daron Edie

Nov 16, 2015, 9:33:06 PM11/16/15
to TestWise
I'm not a huge fan of themes with white backgrounds on the text however the only other available theme is "Railscasts" and I don't like the colour combinations used. Are there any plans to add themes or better still add the ability to edit themes?

Cheers

Zhimin

Nov 17, 2015, 3:48:36 AM11/17/15
to TestWise
Can you send us or post your favourite colour scheme?  We will try to add it to TW5

Zhimin

Daron Edie

Nov 17, 2015, 6:46:03 PM11/17/15
to TestWise
Thanks Zhimin, the theme I use on VIM is Koehler which is apparently an Eclipse colour scheme, the information is here:
http://eclipsecolorthemes.org/?view=theme&id=9238

Zhimin

Nov 18, 2015, 3:15:38 PM11/18/15
to TestWise
Hi Daron,

Done the initial implementation (see attached the screenshot), you can get it in latest TestWise 4.4.7 and TestWise5 Beta 5.0.26.  You can customise or add new themes, by editing the themes files under config/themes folder.

Zhimin
tetwise_theme.png

Daron Edie

Nov 30, 2015, 7:43:09 PM11/30/15
to TestWise
Sorry for the late reply Zhimin, the theme looks great, thank you very much. I haven't tried customising or adding themes yet but I will try that when I get a chance.

Cheers