Accessing PWTA Book Resources

fpergo...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 6:55:27 PM4/29/16
to TestWise
Hello,

I purchased 'Practical Web Test Automation' from Amazon rather than directly.
Can someone please tell me if and how I can access the book resources on the pwta page.
I don't have the Leanpub invoice number it's asking me to log in with.

Thanks for any help.
Frank

Xindi

Apr 30, 2016, 3:19:10 AM4/30/16
to TestWise

There is no API identifying Amazon purchase (and Zhimin won't have time to responding), so the resource is limited to Leanpub owners only.  I would encourage to get both print and ebook version. Leanpub ebook version gets free updates and Practical Web Test Automation 2nd edition is just recently released.