Can't change channel over 3g, but can change channel over wifi

Jmel

Jul 6, 2011, 3:02:26 PM7/6/11
to TestTube
As subject says. I bought this and thought it worked (after much
hassle on the router, which I didn't have to do when I had the windows
mobile client), but noticed that when using 3g I can't use the
onscreen remote to change channels.

On wifi, channel changing works just fine.

I am using an optimus v on virgin mobile.

Please help!

r01carlsonr

Jul 24, 2011, 10:06:24 PM7/24/11
to TestTube
I'm sorry to say it but it sure sounds like that you've fallen victim
to a router that's not allowing the remote packets to pass from your
phone to your hava. What you've described is a routing problem.
You're right you probably didn't have to do it with the Windows Mobile
client because Hava could use their servers to assist in the remote
commands. TestTube isn't sponsored by Hava so it can't function in
the same way, instead it must talk directly with your device.

There are plenty of other routing questions and tutorials in this
forum. Hopefully one of those posts can help you out.