Does TestTube work on Motorola Xoom?

kamikaze168

Mar 13, 2011, 8:19:20 PM3/13/11
to TestTube
I installed TestTube on my Xoom, but it doesn't seem to work
properly. There is no audio and the screen is very small. Is it
supposed to work on a Xoom?

r01carlsonr

Mar 14, 2011, 1:02:09 PM3/14/11
to TestTube
I don't know of anyone who's tested it on the Xoom. What's the screen
resolution of the Zoom? Also what version of Android is it running?
2.3 has issues playing some media streams including Test Tube's. I
have notified google of this problem.

kamikaze168

Mar 14, 2011, 1:39:26 PM3/14/11
to TestTube
The Xoom has a 1280x800 screen resolution, and is running Android
3.0.1

Thanks-

r01carlsonr

Mar 15, 2011, 1:11:59 PM3/15/11
to TestTube
Thanks, I'll see if the reolution is limited when I get a chance.
Have you tried unchecking the default Full Screen Video and tried the
legacy options, I'd be curious to know what happens when you choose
one of those.
> > > supposed to work on a Xoom?- Hide quoted text -

kamikaze168

Mar 15, 2011, 8:41:12 PM3/15/11
to TestTube
Those modes did not help. I was able to get it to full screen after I
installed the app - spare parts and unchecked compatability mode. Now
my only issue that remains is there is no sound at all, which I assume
is the a same issue as android 2.3

By the way thanks for the great app, it works perfectly on our HTC
Aria and Motorola Atrix.

r01carlsonr

Mar 29, 2011, 1:16:22 PM3/29/11
to TestTube
Yeah, that's what I would expect. I double checked the code and
TestTube should not limit your code to only the upper right portion of
the screen as long as you are not using the compatibility mode and you
have the full screen video enabled.