Droid Bionic shows Test Tube UI in smaller screen than phone size

Nathaniel Newman

Sep 25, 2011, 2:02:47 PM9/25/11
to TestTube
I tried to uninstall and reinstall Test Tube but the app still runs
like it's on a 3" screen not a 4.3". The app worked fine on my Droid
X. I'm not sure how to fix this and make it full screen.

Sean

Sep 25, 2011, 7:28:43 PM9/25/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

This app has not been patched or worked on in forever. I would not expect a fix.

stm...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2011, 8:19:44 PM11/13/11
to TestTube
I just got a Moto Droid Bionic. Will Test Tube run on it with 4G? Can
my purchase from the old phone be transferred over or do I need to
repurchase. thanks, Jim

On Sep 25, 10:02 am, Nathaniel Newman <nathanielnewmanmu...@gmail.com>

Nathaniel Newman

Nov 13, 2011, 8:41:12 PM11/13/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

I've used Test Tube and the Vulkano software both work ok. The Test Tube app however isn't in full screen.