Can't connect with 3g

Stevely

Jun 11, 2011, 3:32:13 AM6/11/11
to TestTube
My ISP is Verizon with a Westell 6100G modem. I have a Trendnet
TEW-631BRP router. I setup a "static" IP address and went to port
forwarding.com and checked if the static is my IP address, and it is.
I gave my Hava box a static IP address in my router. I gave my laptop
a static IP address. I set up "port forwarding" to the 3 ports (554,
1778 and 8554. My phone it a Samsung Droid "Charge" and Verizon is my
carrier. I installed the Testtube v3.4b app. In Testtube I entered the
static IP address and tried to "Watch TV". It tries to connect 3 times
but can't. I have restarted everything and checked all the settings
over and over and over. Anyone know what I'm missing?

P.S. I can connect by WiFi !

r01carlsonr

Jun 13, 2011, 7:44:05 PM6/13/11
to TestTube
When you say that you can connect via wifi is that on your own network
or an external network say at McDonald's? Also can you view the rtsp
stream using VLC give it a try you should be able to get it to work
for sure from within your network using the local ip. Then try the
external IP from an outside connection, McDonalds etc.