Error Message HTC Hero Sprint

Cliffton

Mar 23, 2011, 9:55:05 PM3/23/11
to TestTube
I get the following error message: The application TestTube (Process
overvoltagesoft, testtube) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try
again. I have tried many times, the program keeps stopping, Is there
a fix for this???

r01carlsonr

Mar 27, 2011, 8:00:31 PM3/27/11
to TestTube
When does this error occur? When you push watch TV, push a remote
button etc?

Thanks.

Cliffton Tillman

Mar 27, 2011, 8:09:33 PM3/27/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com
The Error message happens when I push Watch TV, I did uninstall the program and re installed it. I now get video but, I get the remote buttons to come up but they don't work when I push them. Can I get into the my hava wizzard from the program on my HTC??  Video is very choppy and none of the remote buttons work. Without being able to get to the advanced settings in the setup wizzard, I don't see any other to fix this????

r01carlsonr

Mar 29, 2011, 1:25:42 PM3/29/11
to TestTube
Is your hava hardwired. The remote buttons will only work if your
hava is hardwired to your network and the video quality will probably
be better?

No you cannot get into the wizard from the TestTube application, you
must have a computer with it loaded to use the Hava configuration
wizard.

On Mar 27, 7:09 pm, Cliffton Tillman <cliffton.till...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The Error message happens when I push Watch TV, I did uninstall the program
> and re installed it. I now get video but, I get the remote buttons to come
> up but they don't work when I push them. Can I get into the my hava wizzard
> from the program on my HTC??  Video is very choppy and none of the remote
> buttons work. Without being able to get to the advanced settings in the
> setup wizzard, I don't see any other to fix this????
>
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 5:00 PM, r01carlsonr <overvoltag...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > When does this error occur?  When you push watch TV, push a remote
> > button etc?
>
> > Thanks.
>
> > On Mar 23, 8:55 pm, Cliffton <cliffton.till...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I get the following error message: The application TestTube (Process
> > > overvoltagesoft, testtube) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try
> > > again.   I have tried many times, the program keeps stopping, Is there
> > > a fix for this???- Hide quoted text -

Cliffton Tillman

Mar 29, 2011, 6:30:12 PM3/29/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com
My Hava is connected to a Wireless Ethernet Adapter, I did get a display to come up that allows you to manually punch in numbers, doing it that way the channel will change but it is delay of of 5 to 10 seconds. The wireless Ethernet Adapter is1154g. You mentioned using the configuration wizard on my computer, well I think if I make adjustments there, the adjustments will only apply to the computer I made the adjustments from. I think TestTube has to come up with an update which will allow you to make those adjustments from the phone you have it installed on.

r01carlsonr

Mar 30, 2011, 1:09:22 PM3/30/11
to TestTube
Updates in the wizard are applied to the hardware device, not the
computer they were made from.

You must hardwire your hava to the back of your router for the remote
to work properly.

Hope this helps.

On Mar 29, 5:30 pm, Cliffton Tillman <cliffton.till...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> My Hava is connected to a Wireless Ethernet Adapter, I did get a display to
> come up that allows you to manually punch in numbers, doing it that way the
> channel will change but it is delay of of 5 to 10 seconds. The wireless
> Ethernet Adapter is1154g. You mentioned using the configuration wizard on my
> computer, well I think if I make adjustments there, the adjustments will
> only apply to the computer I made the adjustments from. I think TestTube has
> to come up with an update which will allow you to make those adjustments
> from the phone you have it installed on.

Cliffton Tillman

Mar 30, 2011, 2:38:26 PM3/30/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com
I understand your response, My Hava is not in the same room as my router, I may run a cable just to see if it makes any difference. Thank you for your response.